Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09

For Halloween this year, we wanted to do a family-themed costume idea..
so we threw something together:.

We had the 3 little piggies---
The Big Bad Wolf ---
And little Red Riding Hood!
--- Sorry, we weren't completely dressed up yet here. We had to finish dinner still before we left. I'm just waiting for our Trunk-or-treat pictures to come back. We won the best family! (even though the cave family was WAY better!)---

Story behind it:
Little Red and the 3 little pigs caught the Big Bad Wolf
(Hence, the ball & chain around Dane's neck)


---I crocheted the pig ears onto headbands and tails to attach with safety pins.---

Here's some of the great costumes that we saw trunk-or-treat night
(the night before Halloween).
(I didn't get as many pictures as I would've liked, and the ones I took aren't showing up right -- I guess that happens when you're on the activities committee and not in charge of pictures!)

Time to plan for next year!

No comments: