If any of you find it, PLEASE bring it back to me!!!

Yes. I continue to struggle with keeping my voice.
Unfortunately, this scandalous, thieving witch snatches my voice -
IN MY SLEEP!
It takes me a few days to track her down, and a couple more to execute a plan to snatch it back.
No matter how I try to secure it, she finds a way around my security cameras and ingenious strategy plans.
First, I tried hiding it under water. But, well, duh.
She's an octopus - who is obviously NOT wasting
away to practically nothing.
She scared off all of my substitutes, and taught my classes -
nearly drowning my students.
Do not trust this one.
I've tried swallowing my voice, to hiding it in my shoe, pulling all-nighters (which never work out), to lending it to Dane (didn't go over so well at his work)...
PLEASE, send ideas.
Help me save my voice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment