Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holy Flying Buttresses Batman!!

Our First House's Flying Trusses

Getting the house ready for trusses by finishing up all the "little" things

Good thing they strengthened and secured those walls!!!
(Fun picture - love the clouds in the back)
-- Oh, and you're doing a great job, too, Mont! --

The crane's ... thingy.
(real descriptive, Jenn. way to go.
It must be getting late.)

The Layout
(must make all the difference)
it begins...
(yeah, I couldn't do that...)

In sequence:
(next 3)




Lots of pictures --
just wanted to make sure I got everyone that was working the trusses...




Look at those trusses flying!!!
(Where's the net?! Such death-defying feats!!!
They should all join the circus!)
Whole lotta nailing going on.
Kind of hard to see, but that truck is up off the ground!
Nathan kept his record... 2 hours!

I think we're hoping to break the record with the next house -
it's supposed to be a lot easier than Lot 1's trusses.
Maybe we should throw a party if we break the record...
just saying.

BUT -- It's actually looking like a house!

No comments: