Friday, March 25, 2011

Green... with Envy

And... We have...
COLOR!!!
We got the 'keys' above the windows and doors (incl. the garage)
and the 'quoins' on the corners.
'Welcome'
(Imagine that somewhere here...)
--- and a plant and a bench... ---


And rain gutters were installed the next day!

Ta-daa!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! So exciting! So, how did you guys get the opportunity to build your own house? I have never even heard of that - what a cool idea! How do you find time to do that with your jobs? It is looking beautiful! Thanks for all the updates - I hope sometime we can make it back to Utah to see you (and your handiwork)!

Us, the Gilson's said...

Sarah... as far as time goes... we pretend we're in the first year of residency! ;) *wink*

Unknown said...

Hey, it's a house! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys! You've put in so much work for this. You definitely deserve it!