Wednesday, August 1, 2012

'SHED' a tear or two...

IT IS FINALLY DRIED IN!

Thanks to a friend of a friend, we got the rest of the project we started...
 FINISHED.

It now has DOORS.
 Dane did the ground work of fetching the tiles and cutting them to the size Juan needed.
(Which is a feat in itself because Dane doesn't know much spanish. *wink*)

 It was cloudy most of the day, which actually turned out really nice.
Not too windy, and not too sunny.
We had a big down pour, 
but that just meant they worked on the doors inside the shed.

 The crest of the roof is done.
(And you wouldn't even know we had to buy some roofing tiles for just a row unless you really looked hard - at the top.  Ooops... did I just say that out loud?  I shouldn't have told you that.  Should NOT have told you that...)
 And the finish work for the roof is done as well. 
Phwew.  
(I'm glad I held down the fort inside the house.)

No comments: