Feeling a little stressed?!
Get outside...
Getting a little crabby with the kids?!
Work out some frustration with some wholesome shoveling...
Feeling a bit blah or lazyish?!
Make friends with the family rake and mulch pile...
Needing to feel some sort of accomplishment?!
Remember to consult with your local garden boxes...
Just Do It!
Hooked on Yardwork worked for this family:
See what this all inclusive program can do for you!
Order yours today!
at
555 - GET - YARD
(Super-sized Grandpa Work-Ethic sold Separately.)

3 comments:
Fun catching up on you guys :)
Ok, so David and I just got through watching Breakout Kings on Netflix. There is an actor on there named Jimmi Simpson and I can't watch the show without thinking of Dane! Seriously, look him up. He looks just like him!!!!
You have a beautiful yard. I love yard work, I agree it is very fulfilling.
We got Myanna's baptism announcement the other day. Such a pretty, pretty girl.
Post a Comment