I can now say that I have read the the Twilight Saga. For those who truly know me, I am not a fast reader. I read ALL four books in a week and a half! A personal best. My poor kids - I know how Stephanie Meyer felt as she was writing.

Not only was I enchanted by these books and their story, I've had a hard time starting any new books or finishing the series I had already started (note: NEVER do that! Finish one BEFORE you start another!). I've never really enjoyed, loved, a book(series) so much that I've felt that way before. Obviously I don't read much.
All I've got to say is that I'll have to take the 'other' books back to the library until I'm ready to read them. No matter how many times I start finishing the last series I started, I find myself wondering about my favorite parts of the Twilight books - and I will probably end up reading the whole series again. Maybe with more time for my kids - but no promises!
I will never look at vampires the same way again! (Which is one reason I can't finish my last series.) I keep catching myself pondering things about the books - like, if I had a super power, what qualities do I have that could turn into a gift, or what kind would I like to have. How exhilarating would it be to be able to run as fast and as far as I can and feel the wind and wonder of the experience. No sleep!? Wow. True love. True family.
Honestly, yeah, I'd love to be able to growl.
Okay, enough of me spilling my guts. I REALLY love this saga.
Read it!
1 comment:
Welcome to the club. Weren't those books amazing! Reading your post almost made me want to read them again ... but then I remember how little got done and how much tv my kids got to watch that I hold myself back.=) But it's still tempting.
Post a Comment