Monday, March 16, 2009

Distressed Damsels Dismissed

After a long day (painting with 3 kids), I came home and laid down for a quick rest. I got up a little while later to check on the kids and they were no where to be found. No response to my calling their name. In the middle of my searching, a friend (and their friend) knocks on the door. We have a quick polite discussion and when the door closes, I consider the odd behavior of my missing kids - they didn't come to the door (which is always a given when someone else is there).  They usually don't leave the house without me!!! What's going on???

I'm now PANICKED! (And boy, are they going to get it once I find them!)

I'm running around yelling their names... I take a deep breath and re-check their bedroom.

And found this:

(I saw THIS the first time.
They blend in quite well, don't you think?!)

1 comment: