Since I never get projects for christmas done before Christmas, I decided to start early! I bought this pattern so that I could have a nativity set for the kids (since they're chipping my fragile sets) at Christmas time. Remembering that I've been planning Christmas projects for years, and have yet to finish them, I thought I better get started now. Forget Christmas in July -- It's March, baby! And Last Christmas was only 3 months ago! Christmas all year long!
Of course, I didn't buy this pattern until after I checked with my friend, Liz, (who already does these cute amigurumi type dolls) if she was interested and would teach me to how fine tune my crocheting skills.
So, now I have a crocheting 'club'! We get together and crochet our projects and rave about just how cute they are all turning out. We're planning on one per month - and we'll have them all done by Christmas time. Why only one? Well, being a wife and mom tends to take up a lot of my other time! :) (We're being realistic, remember?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment