This is Myanna. She sleeps anywhere.
Yes, this is the bathtub. And she's sleeping in the ledge.
--- Background: I put the kids down for quiet time. Myanna had a hard time being quiet, so I told her that if she couldn't be quiet in a nice comfortable place, she can sleep in the bathtub and be quiet in a not so comfortable place. She disliked being in the tub so much that she laid on the ledge of the tub... and fell asleep. ---
The girl can sleep ANYWHERE!
Here are a few more pictures of what I'm talking about:
2 comments:
that is really cute. Ethan is not like that. he rarely falls asleep outside his bed, he has to be at pure exhaustion to fall asleep elsewhere, with the exception of the car. But if he falls asleep in the car he still doesn't sleep for very long.
Wow. It was cute but became hilarious when I saw the legs. I'm not sure where I pictured them but I guess how else would she keep from falling over. Too funny.
Post a Comment