?????????? I am totally out of the loop but I have no idea what this means!!! PLEASE explain?!!
Morning sickness...baby #4????
ok, it's so not fair to leave us hanging like this !!!! C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... it's not final yet, but we've... put in an offer to BUY A HOUSE! Between that and Porter's therapy, I've been SWAMPED!!! So, I haven't forgotten... Oh yeah, and my hard drive is pretty much filled up with pictures -- so it's time to weed out the bad ones and get my book made. I'm sure there's more... when I have time I'll add to the list! ;)
I never knew how much time and paper went into buying a house!!! phwew!
Poor kids have forgotten their chore-driven mother and don't know where she's gone!
How does hard-drive fill up so fast?! I only have... 13,054!!! And about 2,000 more to add from before we had digital! I mean, c'mon! ;)
that's 13,054 pictures... not that much, right?
WOW FELICIDADES SISTER!!! A HOUSE! I definately need to come visit you guys... how was your Thanksgiving?Love,Virginia
Post a Comment
9 comments:
?????????? I am totally out of the loop but I have no idea what this means!!! PLEASE explain?!!
Morning sickness...baby #4????
ok, it's so not fair to leave us hanging like this !!!! C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... it's not final yet, but we've... put in an offer to BUY A HOUSE!
Between that and Porter's therapy, I've been SWAMPED!!! So, I haven't forgotten...
Oh yeah, and my hard drive is pretty much filled up with pictures -- so it's time to weed out the bad ones and get my book made.
I'm sure there's more... when I have time I'll add to the list! ;)
I never knew how much time and paper went into buying a house!!! phwew!
Poor kids have forgotten their chore-driven mother and don't know where she's gone!
How does hard-drive fill up so fast?! I only have... 13,054!!! And about 2,000 more to add from before we had digital! I mean, c'mon! ;)
that's 13,054 pictures... not that much, right?
WOW FELICIDADES SISTER!!! A HOUSE! I definately need to come visit you guys... how was your Thanksgiving?
Love,
Virginia
Post a Comment