Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is What I was Talking about...

Bumper-box Cars
I was cleaning up the house and had some extra boxes out and, like kids often do, they let their imaginations run wild!
So, the other day, I was telling my friend, Liz, what the kids did while they were out on a date...
This is what I was talking about!

And Porter was finally part of the crowd! Poor guy usually gets left out with all the big kids - but this made his day!

I guess Porter can get kinda loud... thanks for being so patient and fun, you guys!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am glad that they have so much fun at your house. :) Love that Porter!

Unknown said...

What precious videos...Yep...our children also played with boxes and got their baby brother to chase them around while he would squeel with delight. Continue to cherish and enjoy them while they are young because they grow up to be teenagers so soon.... :)