Monday, February 22, 2010

MAUM (aka Mom) Support

The newest organization, MAUM, otherwise known as
Moms Against Unorganized Messes
has recognized the need for Mom Support.

So, in our hour of need, we must remember that we're not the only ones battling against...
(dun dun dun dun)
MESS!!!
REGULARLY!!!

Here is my donation:
Today, I cleaned my house. And now look at it:

(Notice the time here...)
Myanna woke up after bedtime and was still hungry.

Why are kids and bathrooms always so messy?!
Maybe I should never cook again...
Garbage? Don't get me started...
Did I mention never cooking again?
Ahhh.... Messes.
You're not alone. Remember to hug a mom. We need it.
And thank your mom. She needs it.
And even maybe, just remember to clean up after yourself.
You'll thank yourself later (much later) and who knows, maybe the kids will catch on by the time they move out!

2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

I serioulsy consider not cooking so I don't have to clean up the mess afterwords. I only have one child (well two sometimes, if you count my husband) and I still have trouble keeping the clutter at bay.

Geoffrey said...

That cracked me up! Sorry for a good laugh at your expense, but thank you. -Andrea Bolton