Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Sledge Gang

I hear someone saying...
"Ho Ha"
that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeedge
that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeedge
all day long they're saying
"Ho Ha"
"Ho Ha"
" Ho Ha"

all day long they work so hard
til the sun is going down
working on the ice and the snow
wearing, wearing a frown
you hear them groaning their lives away
then you hear somebody say --

that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeeeeeedge!
That's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeedge
Can't you hear them saying -
hmmm.... I'm going home one of these days
I'm going home
see my bathtub that I love so dear
But meanwhile I have to work right here.

that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeeeeeedge!
that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeeeeeedge!
All day long they're saying
hmm... my, my, my, my, my work is so hard
Give me water, I'm thirsty!

that's the sound of the crew working on the ice with the sleeeeeeeedge!

So, we got to this point and decided we needed to take turns and just beat the heck out of this ice.
the turns kept getting shorter and shorter...
But it looks mighty nice now.
Hopefully we can finish Lot 5 and Lot 4 this week.
Hot tub on Tuesday...
Hand Massage on Wednesday...
Foot Massage on Thursday
Full body Massage on Saturday...
(I can make it, I can make it...)


No comments: