Okay, first of all, you remember those childhood memories -- the most painful ones that you remember so clearly and don't wish upon anyone? My personal reference to this is one 'middle-of-the-night' experience with a horrible earache. It was popping, and I was screaming -- the whole way my mom drove to the ER and the whole long wait in the waiting room. It was horrible.

Well, poor Myanna has had it bad for the last -- well, I don't know how long it's been bothering her. She's never told us. We just recently noticed blood on her pillow, her not responding to us when we call, and a yucky runny nose. Come to find out, she has an ear infection ... in
both ears. And one has ruptured (that was the blood we noticed). So Myanna has had a much bigger need of cuddling lately. The hardest part is when she's trembling with pain and cuddling just isn't enough. A trip to the doctor brought antibiotics from the pharmacy. We hope it works quickly.
So, I hold her and comfort her -- and my kudos goes out to
my mom... who comforted me when my ear was in excruciating pain. Thank you. And I still remember it. Mom, you're the best!
2 comments:
I hope she feels better soon.
Oh, poor girl. Get well soon.
Post a Comment