I'm still at it.
Still doing the girlies' hair.
Most days have been a little hectic and straggly hair leaves the house.
But we have fun getting all 'purdied'-up with bows in our hair that sometimes the girls even ask for it first thing in the morning.
It's more of a creative outlet for me.
My latest challenge?...
Porter wants to get in on the fun, too!
So, when it's Porter's turn (he shoves his way in)...
He's either "Slick" or "Spike"
for the day!
2 comments:
Cute hair! How long does it take you to do this everyday? Can you leave it in for more than 1 day? We are really good at ponytails!
I can spend as little as 5 minutes a person (12 minutes total -- Porter only 2 minutes MAX).
When I want to just play, I can spend a whole hour all together (plus that's usually their limit as well.)
shedoeshair.blogspot.com is my favorite idea spot!
She goes through all the steps with you.
I love when it looks so complicated, but in reality it's all just a bunch of ponytails!
Good luck, and have fun! (That's the ticket.)
p.s. maybe I'll post a hair 'session.' Lots of water, combs, hairspray, hair-ties... and sweat!!! :)
**phisp** word of the post today!
Post a Comment