Time to stop putting it off...
Myanna's 'haircut' needs to be fixed.
So all the 'gals' got their do's done!
Myanna wasn't so sure about getting her hair washed.
Debany seems to have been made for it!
(Debany: 'Can we have one of these at our house?!'
Debany wanted her hair to her shoulders this time.
And out come the curls!!!
Myanna modeling her new do!
Debany sporting her short-'er' curls.
We love Lisa! She always does such a great job!
Thanks a HEAP!

(I said 'all the gals' right? Okay, here's my 'do'.
No perm, just spray gel and a hair dryer with a diffuser.
It's natural! Pretty cool!
Only Lisa could make those curls come out!
Nice thing is that I can do that at home!)
----------
What about Porter?!?
Well, he found something to do while us girls got pampered.
(Think I'm kidding?! Try taking that thing away from him!)
No comments:
Post a Comment