Sunday, July 18, 2010

Survey: Stone Fronts

Our next decision is to pick the stone on the front of the house:
Take our survey and let us know which one YOU like best...

#1

#2

#3
Check back -- there might be more options later.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! That was fun to read all your new posts! Your family is so cute. We love you guys!

andreamichelle said...

I think I would go with the second one, the larger cut rocks look balanced with the rest of the exterior space.

Sarah said...

My vote is definitely #1. love it!

Dena said...

1

Diane said...

which do you want to clean? Also whose head is going to hit what? Just some thoughts. I like the look of #2 in the pictures.

Unknown said...

well, I know why you asked for others' opinions! It's hard for me to choose just one!

I do not like #3. I like numbers 1 & 2 equally. Well...maybe #2 a little bit more than #1. I'm just thinking of all the creepy crawlies that would find a home in #1. Not my thing, but maybe your family likes the creepy crawlies. :)