Lot 1
Lot 3
Lot 2
Lot 2
Isn't he so CUTE!!
Did I mention that he LOVES trucks?!
Lot 4 (and some Lot 5)
Here it is! Cement walls are up!
(You'd think that I'd learn not to wear sandals after all the times we've been out here!)
Remember how we have a 'happy' home?...
Well, we found this today!
That's one big horseshoe!
(Evidently, we have a 'happy, go lucky' home!)
---insert laughter here---
These walls are going to be filled in soon enough!
Love this picture perspective!
Look closely to see Myanna above our boys -- another fun perspective.
She's on the hill on the other side.
Debany and the 'ravine'...
In our basement
No plumbing yet, no cement floor, but more than the last time we were there...
Our cold storage! WHooo-hooo!
(except the put it in the wrong spot -- it was supposed to go over to the right of this picture.)
ergh.
Porter's wanting to be part of...
(I found this, Momma! Can I take it home with me?!)
It wouldn't be complete without a dusty trip up the mountain...
Our lava flow...
Well, that does it for now...
back to the van.
Hopefully we'll start working on the houses this week...
otherwise Monday is the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment