So, let's go!!
On our last trip to Cali, I picked up a fun magnet that I thought might be motivating for our family to get out of the house more.
It said 'I'd rather be hiking...'
So we left on a hike!
(hey, it worked!)
I'm BIG like Daddy!
(This cracker I'm eating smells funny...
hmmm, must be this smelly plant I'm holding.)
We found a cave!
What a good big sister!
Rocks! Gotta love the rocks.
I see school opportunities ahead!
See the mountains - Autumn is starting in the mountains.
Cold nights are ahead of us!
We took a long... uh, detour. And I liked this view.
Pretty, ain't it?
2 comments:
I was looking at your past posts....I miss Utah! And how is the house going?
The news on the house is easiest to access when you click on the RHDC label in the top right corner...
Post a Comment