Sunday, October 10, 2010

Provo Hills = Family Fun

What do you want to do today?
I don't know; what do you want to do today?!
It's windy, so... let's go ice blocking!!!
Okay!
(Why did I wear a white shirt?!
So you can see how muddy I got at the end of the day, of course!!)
Down goes Jenn...
Maybe the kids should go down on something a little safer --
like cardboard.
It looks like it worked well, but it really didn't.
I don't understand! We did it 8 years ago in Idaho.
What's wrong with this state?!
Up next is Dane...
"Victory!!"
"Good choice, Honey."
"Thanks Dear."
Mwuah. Let's take a picture.
Okay.
Later on, after our buns were freezing and some more family showed up...



...someone gave us two kites!
They were all done and decided to share the wealth!
(Score!! - You rock!!)
Porter got a turn...
Debany got a turn...
Myanna got a turn...
And Debany helped her sister -- a lot.
What a fun family day!

No comments: