Friday, June 8, 2012

Night of Recitals

wait for it.... waaaaaait for it....



PICTURES!!!
So, Myanna got all done up!

 And Debany got all done up!
(I love having an excuse to do up their hair all nice.) 

For their piano recital!


The girls have been taking piano lessons for the last 9 months
and got to perform at an actual recital hall
(which acoustics were AWESOME).

WAY TO GO GIRLS!
You are so brave.


----------


Along with the girls taking piano lessons,
I've ventured into teaching violin lessons!
  
And I've gotta say, I know it's hard getting started, 
but my FIRST little student started at 5 years old 
and has stuck with it!
At the recital, he played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Which is awesome after just 9 months after picking up the instrument!

 Way to go, Isaiah!  You are made for the stage.
Always ready to play at a moment's notice!
You really have NO fear!

(Would you believe it?  There's no picture or video of me playing my violin.  
Well, at least you tried, Debany.)

2 comments:

Us, the Gilson's said...

working on the videos...

Us, the Gilson's said...

They just won't upload like they used to. :/