Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where Did All The Pictures Go...

(Think of an old song for that post title... 'long time passing...'  Maybe I'm dating myself too much here.)

--->Okay, so why aren't there awesome pictures to go along with these posts, Jenn?!  I'm super disappointed in you!!!

To be honest:  Yeah, me too.

Well, soon after we moved in, my computer went KA-PUT.

And, for some reason, I DON'T LIKE LOSING PICTURES... (except ones of me *wink wink*)

 So, I've been biding my time about putting pictures on my computer...
Which means I don't take time to put them on posts...
Which means I haven't been blogging much.
--->(OBVIOUSLY, JENN...)

So I go to finally put all my pictures on my computer now that I have a bigger hard drive...
ONLY to find out that I need a new program to mix the two photo libraries together.  *sigh*

--->WHAT OTHER ROAD BLOCKS WILL YOU RUN INTO???
--->I JUST WANT PICTURES AND BLOGGING!!!
--->I MUST HAVE MY GILSON BLOGGING!!!

So, with $20 less in my pocket, I'm hoping to get my photos to LIKE (not the facebook kind of like) eachother in ONE library...

Then I can make our family history books with blurb.com this summer.  (Which you should totally look into turning your blogs into books, btw...)

P.S.  Take a minute to go back and look at those old photos from a couple of years or so back... it just... does something... to ya... ya know, man?!  *sniff sniff*

No comments: