Take a look:
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A Mother's Day...
Okay, so, I guess I've been feeling like a mom's work is never done... between sorting papers from the last three years of moving, regular educational activities for the kids, my chores, THEIR chores (which is really more chores for mom), making sure their teeth are brushed, hair is done, clothes are cleaned (and changed 5x/day), beds are made, breakfast is made (before dinner), dishes? - time to invest in the paper industry, 'quiet time means QUIET!', 'no you can't have dessert tonight', yes you CAN fold your laundry - I've seen you, 'no more 'buts', 'how many movies have you watched today?!', 'I thought I asked you to get your shoes on', 'close the door -we're not heating the outside', taking an hour to get out the door when the dr. appointment was 30 minutes ago - and yes, the baby JUST pooped his pants... hmmm.... I thought I needed to have a reminder that I'm not the only one. Here's PROOF!
Remember, you don't have to do everything, you just need to do something. Enjoy the journey, and get LOTS of rest! This, too, shall pass. *wink wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment