Saturday, December 20, 2008

Porter's Radio Flyer...

Here is Porter's
'Old Man Walker'... aka... 'Radio Flyer'


Normally, for Porter, he will tuck his legs up and put his feet out in front of him. This is how he still goes up the stairs. I can't get him to crawl up those for anything!



When Porter wants up the stairs, he'll sit at the bottom, bang on the bottom step and lift his arm up - which means 'up'. Who's got who trained?! Sunday, he just started kneeling at the bottom stair. Yeah!



Here, Porter is lifting up his legs vertically which is a BIG feet...err feat. His right leg has muscle tone - meaning it's stiff. It's very hard for him to lift it up. It's usually locked out. Here, he's lifting it on his own... and in sync with his other leg.





What a big boy!!! Go Porter!

1 comment:

jamiegilson said...

Yay Porter. He's doing so well. I love the videos. And that is such a cool walker. Wow Jenn and Dane. You amaze me. I'm glad you're in a place that has a good help system for you guys. We love you tons.