Thursday, December 11, 2008
Porter Begins to Walk - Kind of...
Okay, yesterday, the vision therapist was working with Porter. At the end of the session, I was holding Porter and he began to lift up his legs and walking over to her, the therapist. He was standing AND walking - which is a BIG feat for him because he usually wants to sit down and move his legs. He DETESTED standing on his feet - but with massage and lots of exercise, he's enjoying standing more. He'll even pull himself up while I hold his hands. AND, the best news of all, while he's in his crib, he'll pull himself up to his knees and bounce! whoo-hoo! And once or twice we caught him bringing up his right leg and pulling to stand while in the crib. Call it trivial, but with him, every little milestone brings millions of smiles! He's just such a happy kid! We love it. I'll have some pics soon. Check back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so exciting! Go Porter!
Post a Comment