Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Porter's Cast

It's January 14th!
It was an early morning getting there at 8am, but we all made it.  
And, after just two tries, my cast was finally set!
This was the first try - and only mess up.  Thank goodness!  
I got woken up for THIS?!
All the wrapping made me feel like a 'mummy'.  
No wonder I was so frustrated!  I want to be a 'daddy!'
Mommy was there to help keep me in line.  
And the girls, they helped keep me distracted, too.
But, it wasn't always so easy. 
(The picture looks worse that it really was.  They let me keep my thumb.)
Life is definitely going to be different for the next few weeks.
Send lots of love.  I'm going to need it.
---Porter

1 comment:

:) said...

Hey guys I hope everything goes well. What a brave little guy. Jenn, I got your message on my blog. Thanks for the tips about teething. I have no idea how you have the energy for three sweet little spirits. I am exhausted with one!