Monday, February 2, 2009

Debany's First Loose Tooth


The other day, Debany bit down on something like peanut.  Afterwards, she said that the peanut hurt her tooth.  I didn't think anything of it - I just told her to keep and eye on it, but it'll get better.  And to brush her teeth.  
Saturday, January 31st, when Debany went down for quiet time, she told me that her tooth was loose... and it sure was.  When I told her that her baby tooth was loose and it was going to fall out, she started jumping up and down with excitement.  
And she even remembered that the Tooth Fairy will take her tooth and replace it with something special. When Dane and I asked her what she wanted from the tooth fairy (we were being discreet in not suggesting at anything specific), she can't wait to get her "penny".  Yes, ONE penny.... penny!  Dane and I were excited, too!  We'll have to see if the tooth fairy can squeeze that one out of her budget!  
She's been waiting for this for a long time.  She's been asking when her baby teeth are going to fall out for over a year now.  The day is about here!

No comments: