Sunday, September 13, 2009

File Folder Frenzy

So, what has Jenn been up to?!

She was often found in this position...
Working on File Folders for the kiddos...
It was very time-consuming...
---Copying and Coloring---
---Cutting and Gluing---
---and Laminating---
Was it worth it??
My fingers have numb spots on the tips from coloring.
But, I now have 25 folders done that the kids can play and learn with...
and that includes how to put them away when done!

(Credit & copyright goes to my sis-in-law who gave me the three books of
'The Little Latter-day Saint File Folder Fun Book'
-- volumes 2, 3, and 4 --)

2 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Good work! Hopefully they will be around for a long long time! Where did you get the patterns?

andreamichelle said...

That is a great idea. I've been trying, when I have the time, to make some books for ethan for learning, but this has given me ideas of what else I can do.