With the help of my 'assistants',
we would like to present a point-in-case...

Cameras come with a hand strap...
Instead of leaving them dangling, put it on your wrist like this...

This little strap could save a life...

It could prevent a careless death of a camera...

...like ours.
May you learn from our costly mistake.
(Thank you iMac computer cameras...
too bad you're not as portable.)
Wisdom:
"Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from poor judgement."
"A great man is not one who has never made a mistake, but one who has never made the same mistake twice."
"A man was never wise by chance."
"I wise man learns from the mistakes of others. A fool, his own."

3 comments:
I love Debany's face in the last one!
lol so sorry about your camera!
I really like this post, esp. the progressive pictures to go with the advice on how to hold the camera. I'm sorry about your camera....I also like the quotes you put at the end, i think I'm going the borrow the first one.
Post a Comment