What else can we do that'd say American?
Homemade Ice Cream, right?!
So I picked up this ANCIENT ice cream maker when we lived in Provo at a garage sale.
It's from the 60's!
(Don't tell my mom I said that's 'ancient.')
And we made homemade ice cream to go with our Apple Pie.
(American. Totally.)
Unfortunately, we only made homemade ice cream with this maker twice.
It didn't come with a manual. And I searched everywhere for a copy.
So the second time I made homemade ice cream, I came out to check on it and saw smoke.
(I'm guessing that's bad.)
As suspected, I burnt out the motor.
But the ice cream was fabulous! I guess I shouldn't have left it running for so long.
Again, no manual. FYI, keep your manuals or find one. Muy importante.
(Now it is just a nice wooden barrel on my porch. Still not a bad trade-off.)
No comments:
Post a Comment