Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yeah! Green Plants!

There is more than brown in my flower beds!

These Chicks and Hens came from a dear neighbor of mine in Provo.
(Thank you Roxy!)
They just started making chicks.   :)

My mom came and helped me plant a TON of beautiful plants!

A lot of these plants were actually dying.
I was so worried they weren't going to make it.

Then we covered our HARD as ROCK clay soil with some grass clippings (not the best, I know) but look at these plants coming back!

This one has made its 3rd comeback!

 Some of these butterfly irises are coming back!



I just love it when things grow!
Keep on coming!



Like our little path?! 
And that plant in the corner by the window is doing SO well.
(Note:  those REALLY like the shade)


I sure felt emotional when I took this picture.
This reminds me of my Grandmother's porch.


No comments: