Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ice Blocking

Where is the BEST place to go ice blocking??

Rock Canyon, of course!


What is ice blocking??
Well, you buy a big block of ice, put a towel on top, sit on it, and slide down a hill...


It's a GREAT family activity!


And we had to let Hiroki experience it. :)



Debany was hesitant at first, but warmed up to it.  
(Of course she was more interested in talking with the other people there.)




See?!  She warmed up.  She's happy, really.




The views at this park are AMAZING!  Especially when it is overcast and a storm is on its way.

Cowboy Porter.



Well, sad, but ice blocking got real tiring having to hike back up the hill...


 So, we tried rolling down it instead.
(I am definitely too old for this now.  I was so dizzy.  I laid there for a good 20 minutes after reaching the bottom!)

And then we flied a kite!






 Though we didn't make it up to the "Y" today because of the storm coming through,
we had an awesome day at the park!  (Good thing mommy brought lots to do!)

No comments: